Friday, July 22, 2011

I Will

I woke up this morning telling myself that today was going to be a good day and so far it has been.  Woo hoo to the power of positive thinking.

I had another bad moment yesterday.  I've talked about my nutritionist on here a lot, I love her, she is awesome and has been one of the biggest supports for me in this 2 year band journey.  I see her at least once a month at the clinic and talk to her probably close to once a week, maybe not quite that often but a lot.  She's been through this whole journey with me.  I touched base with her yesterday on what was going on and she told me awful news.  She is leaving our clinic.  I just started crying again and I feel bad about crying because it probably made her feel worse but I just don't want to think about her not being at the clinic.  She is calling me today to give me her email because like I told her in the past she can't get rid of me so easily.  Hehe.  I know she isn't disappearing from my life but it was just hard to hear yesterday on top of the rest of the things going on this week.  I know she felt bad and I feel worse for crying but it's just one of those things I can't help.  My eye doctor once told me that I have very well lubricated eyes and for good reason, I cry easily!

But despite all this I'm staying positive.  I feel like I'm in a better place than I was earlier in the week.  I want to prove to myself that I won't be another failure statistic with the band.  I want to prove to all those naysayers that I can lose the weight and keep it off.  I just need to get my head back in the game and I'm slowly getting there.  This weekend I will amp myself up for exercising this week both in the morning and start adding evening walks as well.  I know I can do this.

I will be under 300lbs by my birthday. 
I will.
I will.
I will.
I want it so bad and I'm going to make it a reality!

Oh and remember that tshirt I posted about buying myself for my Birthday?  It's sold out on the Disney Website.  Here is your mission if you so choose to accept it.  FIND ME THIS SHIRT!  No, in all seriousness if anyone happens to come across this little beauty in a 1X, please buy it and I will pay you for the shirt and to ship it to me.  I have my eyes on ebay but so far nothing.  I know it's a shirt that is being sold in Disneyland but seriously, I really want this shirt.  It symbolizes that I can lose the weight to me.  I really want to wear it on our January trip to Disney.

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Amanda Kiska said...

Love the shirt!

I'm sorry that you're "losing" you NUT. I hope you can continue having some sort of relationship!

Beth Ann said...

I'm glad you are staying postitive! I really hope you find the shirt!

Stace said...

So hard to loose someone like that! I there is place in your heart for someone else at the clinic!

Rhonda said...

I must have really well-lubricated eyes, too, because I cry at the drop of a hat...

Glad your NUT is going to stay in touch, it's great that you've formed such a good relationship with her. :)

Andrea said...

YAY! You will totally do it! Sorry you had another hard day, I hope things turn around soon. I'll be on the lookout for that shirt for you.