So I decided to step up on the scale this morning for accountability reasons....BIG mistake. Big in more ways than one.
331.7lbs
Ridiculous. That is about 24lbs UP from my lowest weight. I'm sad for myself because I have let stress and emotions rule me instead of focusing on my health goals.
Well today it is stopping. I need to detox my body and get back on track. I'm just pissed off and not going to do this to myself anymore. No more justification for eating poorly or not exercising. I'm going to stop feeling sorry for myself and get this done.
I don't know if I can get under 300lbs before my Birthday but I am going to try like hell.
Moving on...
Marc & I went boating with my parents and brother this weekend in Maine. It was awesome. We went tubing again like we did last year and I did so much better getting up on the tube this time around. I like seeing that progress. Here are a few photos...
![]() |
| Marc & my brother's dog, Dylan |
I am ready to kick some ass this week in weight loss, in the 5/50 challenge and I will NOT post another gain for the Back to Basics Challenge.





9 comments:
Good for you! Sometimes the getting back on track is harder than the starting off for the first time. I'm proud of you for taking control of the situation!
I'm so proud of this determined attitude! You are so worth the effort it takes to get back on track. and your pictures on the boat are AMAZING! You are having so much fun!!
We were just talking about you and how AWESOME you are at the BOOBS lunch we had today (we're gossipy gals, lol). You can do this Leslie, you've just gotta focus on 10 lbs at a time instead of 100 and you'll find it can happen alot faster than you'd think. *hugs!*
(I know, my comment sucked. Forgive me, I was out in the Texas heat for a few hours today!)
You can do it!!
I'm making myself get up and go running tomorrow AM. I'll be thinking of your determiniation when the alarm rings!
You can definately do this!!! Just go back to the basics and go from there.
You can totally do this! Remember to focus on small goals at a time so you don't get overwhelmed. Great pics!
Determination sounds like a great word. You can make your brithday goal. Look how far you have come already.
I am a new Follower of yours.
Love the pictures and the cute boxer on the boat.
Accountability can suck big time. But it gets you back on track. Just get yourself moving forward where you can take one step at a time. :)
Post a Comment