Friday, July 29, 2011

And...again.

I'm tired.

It's a rainy day here in Massachusetts and I just want to curl up in my cubicle and fall asleep.  I think management would frown upon that though.  I really don't have anything too exciting to say except that I'm still here and still struggling.

I'm trying really hard to get out of my weight loss rut.  I've decided that I need to elimnate some carbs to help my body get rid of it's sugar cravings. 
I have no luck with moderation and carbs so I think I need to just wipe them out of my system to re-boot.  I'm not going all extreme with Atkins or anything just going back to my clinic's nutritional plan.  I need to get back on the weight loss train! 

But I have said this all before, for weeks now so I just need to do it.  I don't know what the heck is my problem lately.  I think I have too much going on and just can't focus on anything so I just do a little here and there. 

Anyways...I'm done babbling.  This post didn't really accomplish anything but there you go.  LOL.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

That might be a good idea! Low carb it.

Amanda Kiska said...

A nap at work sounds great!

Rhonda said...

I wish I could get a nap, even at home it's a no-go. :(

Beth Ann said...

Telling ourselves to do something AND doing it are two entirely different things. It's so tough, friend. Just keep at it!

Stace said...

so hard to do no carbs when I love love bread, but it makes sense that carbs would make you crave sugar. This I didn't know and can totally see though!