Thursday, July 7, 2011

Confession is Good

I confess that I'm so very cranky today.  I don't even have a reason to be cranky, I think it's the lack of sleep I got last night.

I confess that even though I am uber cranky today I have not indulged in unhealthy snacks and have stuck to the food I brought to work.

I confess that when I realized I packed two portions of my morning yogurt at my desk (I split a greek yogurt between 2 days) that I was too lazy to put the yogurt I didn't need in the fridge so now I have a ruined portion and I don't care.

I confess that I'm having serious doubts about participating in the Princess Half Marathon.  I know I can do it but I'm really worried about the money and it feels selfish of me to put more strain on our finances.

I confess that I exercised TWICE yesterday, in the morning and after dinner.  I am so proud of myself. 

I confess that I went all day yesterday not thinking about my weight in #'s.  In fact, I haven't really today either except for right now.  I'm in a good frame of mind right now and I'm just focusing on how good I feel instead of the #'s.

I confess that I am super nervous for my ob/gyn appointment on Monday.  I am very worried it will not go well.  I just want some answers in that department and an actual diagnosis that is backed up with tests and not doctors telling me "you are too fat to get pregnant".  Yes, true story that happened in 2009 before I had band surgery.

I confess that when my fertility monitor showed high fertility this morning I did a little dance in the shower.  This is my first month using it and so far no changes so I was starting to get very discouraged.

I confess that I'm bad Kitty Momma.  My poor Sully has been dealing with scratches on his eye for over a week now.  We have been cleaning them and treating them and last night they looked so good...only to wake up this morning and he scratched off the scabs and it was all bloody.  I am buying him a cone to go around his neck.  They need to heal and though he may hate me, he will have to deal with it.  We think his younger, much smaller kitty sister scratched him in the first place to give him these wounds.

I confess that I have a serious lobster addiction.  I've been eating lobster almost every weekend for over a month.  It's a freaking expensive habit but when I'm watching what I eat it is such a yummy treat to look forward to on the weekends instead of take-out or huge amounts of ice cream.

I confess that I am true Maine Native, when I say lobster, I say it "Lobstah".  I also use the word "wicked" a whole lot, I can't help it, it's a New England thing.

I confess that now that Marc works days I miss watching Sex and the City.  A lot.  Like more than I should.  Did I tell you I want the special edition of the first movie because it has special deleted scenes in the movie!!  EEK!  I must have it. 

Photobucket
I confess that I have a reward planned if I reach under 300lbs before my Birthday on 9/3 aka the last year in my 20's.  That t-shirt over there --->
Isn't she purdy?  I love it.  I really want it for our January Disney trip.  My biggest concern is what size to order because I know I will be a lot smaller by then because I KNOW I can lose the rest of the weight!

I confess that I almost lost this post because my computer froze and I panicked.  I am happy to report that my computer stopped acting stupid and I was able to rescue my post!

I confess that I'm in a better mood now that I have confessed to all of my readers.



9 comments:

Rhonda said...

So proud of you. :)

Hoping the OB appointment goes well!

MandaPanda said...

Aren't you going to Disney in January? Could you just push it off until the run (not sure when it is)? I actually prefer crab over lobster...texture thing I think. Hope your OB appt going ok!

Beth Ann said...

I confess that I always look forward to reading your thoughts. :) Good luck at the doc!

Cat said...

The shirt is too cute! I'd say go two sizes smaller than your current. Enjoy hon and I'm SO proud of your two exercise sessions.

Jessica said...

I love how you included POSITIVE confessions!!!! I think that is an NSV!!!

Shannon said...

good luck at the doctor, I am going to be having the same visit to look forward to in a couple of months if I get my butt back into gear.

Thanks for the welcome back :)

Andrea said...

Confession is good for the soul! :) Hope everything goes well at the doctor!

Amanda said...

Good luck at the doctor. It is really frustrating isn't it!

Also I will totally keep you in mind about the body bugg!! Do you not like it??

Amanda said...

I did see it and a made a mental note on how cute it is!!
Yah...running. Not sure. It just kinda hurts!