Sunday, June 26, 2011

Three Positive Things: Sunday Edition

1.  Marc & I went for a wonderful walk today, almost 2 1/2 hours!  144 minutes to be exact!

2.  I have eaten very well today and a lot less than I have been eating in the last few weeks.  I read a book about low glycemic diets and I'm adapting that a bit and eating a low glycemic plan.

3.  I really like the picture Marc took of me today. (See Below)

Here are our 5/50 Challenge Week 2 Photos.

Just to note, that is a XXL shirt from the men's section at Target and XXL woman's tank top from Old Navy, the store NOT the online plus size section.


9 comments:

Lap Band Gal said...

I love these new positivity posts :) Congrats on the walk!

Rhonda said...

Y'all are lookin' slim! Glad you got to spend some time working out together today, I'm sure that's always the most fun when you can do it together. :)

Jessica said...

Looking good!!! I wish my hubby would exercise with me!!!

Dawnya said...

I love that you are staying positive. It is awesome. You are doing great Leslie. You are going to knock the 5/50 challenge out of the water.

Great photo of you and mark. You both look really nice.

banded bella said...

Love the positive comments.....great Fanta shirt.

Cat said...

Love that Fanta shirt! Also these positive things posts are great, keep thinking this way!

MandaPanda said...

You guys are looking great and I love the positivity emanating from your posts!

Andrea said...

Wow, 2 1/2 hours...that's great! My primary care doctor suggested a low glycemic diet for me before I started considering the lap-band. I read that sugar busters book and I think it's a great way to eat! Congrats...y'all are looking good! :)

Amanda said...

whoooo hoooo!