Notice the time? It's 3:26AM as I sit here, miserable with sinus pain yet again. I can't sleep. I feel like crap.
Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Oh and my eating this week? Awful. It's involved M&M's, doritos, chinese food, sour patch watermelon candy, the list goes on and on my friends. I need to cut the crap.
Marc & I are starting a challenge today. More info to come later when my brain is functioning at a higher level and not so sleep deprived.
I'm going to go console myself with some "So You Think You Can Dance".
I hope you are all having Sweet Dreams!

5 comments:
So sorry you cannot sleep! Insominia is no joke. Cannot wait to hear the details of your challenge.
Also absolutely love love So You Think You Can Dance. I loved the ending of the results show this week! /grin
I am sorry!! You do seem to have major issues with your nasal passage ways! Darnit!! Looking forward to reading about your challenge!
It's hard to eat right when you're not feeling well. That urge to grab for the comfort food comes out in full force. (At least it does for me!) I hope you eventually got some sleep, sweetie!
Good luck with your challenge. Let us all know how it goes so maybe we can get in on it, too! ;)
Sorry your having a rough night and week, hope you feel better soon. I hate sinus' mine so far so good have been alright in the last year.
Oh you poor dear!! 3:26am is not a time to be awake unles you are a party animal. :) Hope it gets better soon.
Post a Comment