Monday, June 13, 2011

Adorable Blog Award


Thank you Dawnya from Evolution of a Black Butterfly for nominating me for this award.

The rules are tell 10 things about yourself and pass on the award.

1.  The smell of meatloaf makes me want to toss my cookies.

2.  I love candy, I miss candy, I want to candy everyday.  Why is it so delicious and yet not so good for you?

3.  I'm not a dog person.  The bigger ones intimidate me.  Marc really wants a dog but I'm scared about owning one plus I don't want to have one while we are still renting.

4.  I've become obsessed with Rosie Pope.  I want to be a baby planner like she is.  There is actually an association for baby planners, it sounds like the perfect career for me.  I love everything baby related!

5.  Sometimes i feel like I will never reach my goal weight and will always be a fat girl.

6.  I've never been to bar with the sole purpose of getting my drink on.  In truth, I have never really gotten intoxicated in a public setting.  

7.  I love The Simpsons, in fact they are on right now.  We own all the seasons that are out and watch it most nights in bed before we fall asleep.

8.  The place I most want to travel to is England.  My great-grandmother immigrated from England and I identify with a lot of English culture and traditions.

9.  It's somewhat killing me to not have another Disney trip planned this year.  I went in September '08, May '09, January '10, September '10 and January '11.  I miss it but I know we need money for other things.

10.  I haven't been able to eat cookie dough since watching Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution.  I nearly puked when I saw what they put in it.  *BARF*

Now to pass on the award. 

I nominate Debi from Losing Weight & Changing Habits because she is my newest follower!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Pretty much all I think about is getting my drink on 24/7. OOPS! :)

Justawallflower said...

um, I really do not want to know what you found out about cookie dough. really, don't ever tell me. I am not sure I am ready to never eat it again! Wait, maybe you should tell me, it's not exactly diet food....I'm torn.....

MandaPanda said...

I'm with Wallflower...please don't tell me what they do to cookie dough. I REALLY don't want to know. I don't have it often enough for it to be an issue...of course, I could just make my own cookie dough...I know exactly what's going on there. Great. Just great. Now I'm obsessing about cookie dough. Thanks a lot. LOL.

Beth Ann said...

You wrote Rosie Pope...I ready Rosie Poop. HAHA! YAY for nominating Debi. She is truly one of my besties and she is awesome. :)

Debi said...

Thank you!!! I don't think I've ever won an award before :)

Rhonda said...

Aww, I was just coming over here to grab your button and I saw you actually grabbed mine! *hugs!*