Saturday, June 25, 2011

Three Positive Things: Saturday Edition


I bought myself a little book of quotations today entitled "Believe".   I thought I would share one.  

"You never fail until you stop trying." 
~ Albert Einstein

I'm going to repeat this to myself over and over again until I believe it.

1.  I woke up feeling happy this morning.

2.  I went all out today and got a spa pedicure, it was extremely relaxing and I could feel the tension leave my neck and shoulders.

3.  I'm very much looking forward to the walk Marc & I are going on tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

banded bella said...

I am with you Leslie...... pamper pamper pamper......I am so glad you woke up happy, makes the day just that much better.

Rhonda said...

I love when I wake up happy, it really sets the tone for the day. :) I hope this is a great one!

Stephanie M. said...

I love positivity!