Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I DID IT!! & What I Ate Today

I did it!  I did it!!

I met my 1,000 minutes of exercise goal!!!

1,042 minutes COMPLETED!!!

Yahooooooooooo!!!

I am so proud of myself!!!

This is what I ate today, grand total 1580 calories.

 200 Calories - 1st time I tried these, very yummy.

40 calories for 5 sweetly delicious candies

1oz fat free pringles - 70 calories
Cinnamon Applesauce - 50 calories
Shepard's Pie (Ground Turkey, Cheese, Corn & Potatoes) - 225 Calories

BBQ Chicken with Melted Cheddar & Fried Onions (Like from green bean casserole) - 335 calories
Mashed Potatoes - 110 calories
Corn - 60 calories
2 tbsps of Light Buttermilk Ranch dressing - 70 calories

Large twist from Dairy Queen - 420 calories

I thought I ate a lot today but it doesn't seem like it when you actually see the pictures.  Dairy Queen isn't a daily thing but it is going to be a delicious treat when I finish this post!

I am so excited to see what my weight will be on my surgeon's scale tomorrow.

Wish me luck!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Sarah G said...

Good luck tomorrow!

Word of caution on those Pure Protein bars, they contain sugar alcohol which can cause, ahem, gastrointestinal distress. Please do drink at least 8oz of liquid when eating one as directed on the wrapper. Speaking from personal experience. :)

Leslie said...

Thanks for the heads up!! Good to know.

Chubby McGee said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Dairy Queen. Looks PHENOM. I'm trying to stay away from that place for a long while. I figure I'll hit it up around July 4 and get a small vanilla twist in a cup. ;)

Beth Ann said...

I LOVE DQ! Thank goodness I don't have one close by. :) Congrats on the 1000!!

MandaPanda said...

Congratulations on reaching your goal!!! Just proves you can do anything you set your mind too!