Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Can't Believe It!



I did it!!  I have lost 100lbs exactly!

I am so proud of myself.

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU to all of you out there who have read my blog, listened to my whining, been my cheerleaders, all of it.  I could not have done this without your support.

Stay tuned for 100lb pictures!!  Just waiting for Marc to get home to take them.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

banded bella said...

Way to go I am so happy for you!!!! Keep up the good work and add me to you list of cheerlearders. Thanks so much for the comment and the music suggestions. My outlook to a good workout will get better with time and I really hope someday to have that feeling that my body craves the workout. Thanks again and keep up the good fight, because to me this is more than just work it is a fight.

Jenjolt said...

Congratulations Leslie!! What a great milestone!!!!! Keep up all the great work! I know you have motivated me many a time!!

Ms. M said...

Congrats!!! So proud of you. I do hope you're going to give yourself a little reward for such a huge accomplishment. :)

Justawallflower said...

Ha! I told you it would happen! I am so excited for you!

Rhonda said...

Happy dance for you and your fantastic loss! :)

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

OMG _ that's the best news I've heard all day! Keep up the good fight!

Elpinoine said...

Congratulations LL! That's fantastic!

Alison said...

FABULOUS! well done!

Heather said...

How fabulous! What a great thing to see! Keep up the awesome work.

Dawnya said...

This is freaking AWESOME!!! There needs to be a celebration at your house. I'm so proud of you.

Amy said...

YOU ROCK! I am so happy for you!

Beth Ann said...

Love, love, love it! So very happy for you, Leslie!!