Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Motivation for Memorial Day

I'm so glad so many of you are joining me for the Memorial Day Challenge.  I think I'm going to make this challenge more official, if you all are good with that.  I'm making up a button that we can display on our blogs and I'm also going to have a button for when we ALL meet our challenges. 

I'm going to call this challenge: Motivation for Memorial Day, Personal Weight Loss Challenge.  I'm going to ask all of you who want to participate to fill out the form in this post so that I can keep track everything.  The beauty of this challenge is that YOU customize your goal.  If you want a weight loss goal, Super!  If you want to avoid Fried Food, Excellent!  If you want to exercise for 100 hours, Great!  You pick the goal.  This is all about YOU.

The challenge starts NOW.  So you fill out the form and you will be in on the challenge.  I'm going to allow people to enter the challenge until Friday night.  I will do a final post on Saturday morning listing all the particpants and their goals.  I have a few questions on the challenge form that will determine how we will monitor our progress.  So be sure to fill those out.  I also added a question about a Challenge Grand Prize Winner.  Grand Prize because everyone who meets their personal challenge is a winner but I thought it might be neat to list all of our progress once Memorial Day comes around and the contest participants can vote for a Grand Prize Winner that they think deserves a Grand Prize.  And finally, what that Grand Prize should be.

Please blog about this and pass it around.  As soon as I get the button finished I will post it!


Motivation for Memorial Day Challenge Form







Name:




Email Address:




Blog Address




What is your Motivation for Memorial Day goal?




Would you like there to be a Grand Prize Winner?

Yes

No

Yes, but only if I win!



What should the Grand Prize be?

Eternal Glory

Gift Card

Special Recognition Button for Blog



If we do a cash prize, would you be willing to contribute $5 towards the prize?

Yes

No






Get your own free form like this one.






This online form was provided by Freedback.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very excited!! Thanks for the motivation :-)

Chubby McGee said...

I did this...and I have to chuckle at myself...cuz I don't remember SPECIFICALLY what I put in there. I think it's to lose 20 lbs by Memorial Day. I'll just try to do that anyway in the hopes that I'm correct. LOL!