Friday, March 25, 2011

I feel good.

Today my scale read....314.6lbs!



Woo Hoo!  I broke the 315lbs scale curse.  It seemed everytime I reached 315, I would jump back up.  

I also had a great workout today.  15 mins on the elliptical which equaled out 1.04 miles.  Very happy with that.  Then 20 mins of walking/jogging around the track and I did the laps that equaled a mile.  Then I came home and attempted yoga.   Not very successfully if I say so but at least I did that for another 30 minutes.  Yay me!!  65 minutes of exercise which is over my 45 minute goal on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays & Mondays.   

Total calories for Thursday 3/24/11
1285 cals  /  40g fat   /  188 carbs  /  51g protein

It is much too hard for me to type out my food log everyday so I'm just going to post the totals.

I went over on my calories and carbs again but overall I'm happy with how I've been doing this week.  I am much more aware of what I'm eating when I log everything and I don't indulge in the mindless eating thing.  I just need to keep this up and I think I can if I stay in the right frame of mind.  I need to stay in this zen like state.  

Does anyone meditate out there?  I want some sort of meditation/zen like stress relief yoga.  The yoga dvds I have are way too intense still.  I want to work my body but I also want to use it for relaxation as well.  Do you have any dvds or programs to recommend??


5 comments:

MandaPanda said...

I found a DVD at Sam's Club (sorry - can't remember the naem) that has an AM program and a PM program. The PM one gets you all relaxed and happy. Might want to look for soemthing like that.

adorkbl said...

yeah on breaking past the 315!! WOOT!!

Amanda said...

Wooooohooo girl! Fabulous!

Ya know I would punch meditation into youtube and see what pops up! My friend the yoga instructor does some some things to help us zone but I am not sure I could discribe them well enough to make them calming!

My advice if the yoga dvds are too intense is to look for some restorative yoga poses. They are good for stretching and working your body but aren't intense. They actually have whole restorative yoga classes! They are great!

Rhonda said...

Yay for 314.6! You've broken the curse and then some! :)

Beth Ann said...

Congrats on the milestone!! Logging food makes all the difference for me too. Great job!