Sunday, March 20, 2011

I can't get out of my own way

I'm so disgusted with myself.

This morning I weighed in at 321lbs.

Yes.  You read that right.  I've gained 5.3lbs this week.  I started March at 322.6 and now I've ruined three weeks of progress and are almost right back to where I started the month at.

The real kicker?  I was 318.4lbs on Friday.

I'm so disgusted with what I have eaten this weekend.  I know exactly what I did this week too.  I let the stress of life and my appointments get to me.  I was so stressed out by what the doctor would say about me trying to get pregnant I completely sabotaged myself.  I just can't seem to get out of my own way.

I truly feel hopeless today and I need to get out of this funk.  I can't even motivate myself to go to the gym.  I would just like to sit and cry all day long.  But of course I can't.

I have to figure out with Marc taking a new job and a paycut how we are going to afford our bills and life in general.

I have to finish getting everything ready for Marc's party, it's less than three weeks away and I still have a lot to do and I'm running out of free time to get it all done.

I have to decide what days I'm doing my internship this week when I really don't want to go at all.

This is my last full week before school starts and I am so overwhelmed.  Is it sad that at this point I just don't care if I finish or not?

Then to top off the horrible last few days I've had....Marc & I get into a gigantic fight over NOTHING this morning. Absolutely nothing of importance and it's so freaking stupid.

I would just like some of my stress and worry to go away.  Just some of it, because I can't handle everything right now.  I just can't.

7 comments:

Alison said...

I know how you feel, I've had a terrible couple of days.
Forgive yourself, try and draw a line under it and carry on, you'll get that off in no time.
You're under so much stress at the moment that every now and again something will give! Go give your husband a hug.

Beth Ann said...

Don't beat yourself up! Most of the gain is probably bloating anyway. Just get back on the horse and go at it again. :) You can do it!!

🤔 said...

All of my weekends are bad. I do so well all week and then when the weekends come, I fall off the wagon. I know I have to do better, but I try not to beat myself up. You shouldn't either. Stress can some kind of way bring on tons of pounds. Take some personal time and relax. You'll be fine And don't beat yourself up. Tomorrow is a new day. You'll be fine. Hope everything works out!

~*kecia*~

PS> how did you make your signature? I want to make one. :-)

adorkbl said...

Awww... (((GIANT HUGS)))

Hang in there. Don't beat yourself up.

Rhonda said...

I agree, hug the hubs and get back on plan today. No need to stress over one bad weekend. :)

Amanda Kiska said...

Leslie, When we see a huge jump like that, even with bad eating, it is almost always water weight or hormones related to TOM. I'd suggest staying off the scale for a few days and you'll see it go back. I know you are under a lot of stress.

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

It's life, no one said things would always be perfect lol

HS