I just want to thank everyone for all your kind and encouraging words! You all keep me going.

I went to the gym tonight for 1 HOUR and 20 MINUTES! That is so unlike me. I did 15 minutes of the Elliptical which was TORTURE. I have no idea how I did 30 minutes yesterday. I was going to wimp out after 5 minutes but I kept going thinking of you other banders out there and kept pushing myself until I reached 15 minutes.
Then I went to the track and walked, I think I did the mile, I lost count of my laps because I started jogging in intervals!!! Can you believe it!?! I still can't and I did it. LOL. Just call me Forrest Gump because "I was running!" I so wish you could hear my impersonation of Forrest because it's that good. :-)
I'm so super duper proud of myself. I walked about 5 or so laps and then I started doing little intervals of jogging in between the lines. I felt like a fool and was super self conscious but I did it anyway. Marc was there with me and he assured me that I didn't look dumb running, I felt all jiggly but whatever...I'm trying very hard not to care about what others think of me.
After my walk/run, I went swimming. I love to swim, it just doesn't feel like exercise. I'm planning to go again tomorrow after work, I have to keep up this good work until I can't live without my gym routine.
I was scheduled to go to my internship today but after a crazy hectic day at work and starting to make excuses about not going to the gym after my internship I did something to take care of me. I canceled on my internship and went to the gym for ME. I put myself first. I have to remember this as my schedule gets crazy again.
I also called my nutritionist and chatted about my progress and how I did a little a whole heck of a lot of binging this weekend. I held myself accountable and I've moved on. The old Leslie would have just felt bad for the rest of the week and justified more bad eating until my appointment with the nutritionist later this week. I'm trying so hard to keep this up, it's like a full time job!
I'm also giving some serious thinking to attending BOOBS in Chicago. I'd really love to go but it comes down to money, I have to research and see if we can swing me attending. Fingers crossed!!

7 comments:
Great job at the gym, chica!! Hope to see you at BOOBS!
Well done on the gym! You're doing fantastically!
Yay for Boobs. I am going to go...I am starting to save now! It will be pricy but well worth it!
You are doing great! Keep up the great work outs!
I hope you can make it to BOOBS! :D That'd be awesome.
And nothing wrong with not being able to do 30 minutes again today, your body might just be tired from doing it yesterday, I bet you'll be back up today. And if not, it just gives you another goal to get to again someday! :)
Woohoo!!! You go girl!! I love to feel my jigglies moving...because it means I actually exercise.
So proud of you for doing intervals. I'm sure your hubby thought you were looking really good running around.
I hope to see you at BOOBS!
Two things: one, 15 minutes on the elliptical is awesome, that machine HATES me, just can't do it unless I have someone distracting me. I can walk on the treadmill at a 12 incline doing a 6 mph pace for an hour, but five minutes on the elliptical KILLS me! so great job!
two: something I learned at the gym, nobody cares about what you are doing! they are mostly concentrating on themselves, so never let that keep you from doing your workout. Awesome for you running! I want to run, but my boobs hit me in the face! I need three bras to keep them in check! you are doing so awesome!
You rock! Eliptical, running and swimming? Damn, girl!
Post a Comment