Sunday, March 6, 2011

1st day of Spring Challenge

I'm in love with my scale lately.  I look forward to waking up and stepping on it every morning.

This is what greeted me this morning.

Woo Hoo!!!

I sent my picture for the Spring Challenge bright & early this morning and then headed to the dreaded gym.
I was sooooooo dreading it but I forced myself to go and it wasn't half bad.  
I did the 30 minute express workout at Planet Fitness, it involves machines and then little stepping stations, I believe it's a circuit workout.  Talk about a workout!!  So much better than walking on the treadmill.  I felt good after my workout.

I'm going to go try and be crafty now.  I haven't had much luck lately with successful crafts, it is very depressing.

Have a good Sunday everyone!!


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Love your toe nail polish! I crafted for a couple of hours today but I can't keep focused.

Leslie said...

Thanks! I had a pedicure yesterday, I did an orange color for spring. I'm so ready for flip flop weather.

No luck with the crafts today. I just don't know what my problem is. LOL

Rhonda said...

Awesome!! I was up 1.6 lbs this morning when I went to take my weigh-in picture. BOOOO! :) LOL

And I love your toenail polish too, that orange-y red looks good!

raveninthewolfden said...

Dont let it get you down! I have your Handmade project all made and ready to be shipped out! I haven't recieved an email or anything from you that says you are aware that we are partners for this swap! I need an address to get these lil items to you! Please contact me!

Beth Ann said...

Oh goodness, I'm HORRIBLE at crafts. Hope you do something fun!!