Tuesday, April 5, 2011

No!

I do not not not not not want to go to the gym today.

No reason why I can't go, I just don't want too.

I want to stomp my feet, scrunch up my face and cross my arms.  I don't even want to hear why I should go to the gym.

I just don't want too.

No No No No No!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

But you should!!! I know how you feel though. I am going to yoga at 6:30 me thinks.

Leslie said...

But...but...but...I don't wanna!!!

Alison said...

Any chance you can reward yourself with a sauna afterwards? Or, just do half a workout?
I know how you feel, I feel the same most days!

Fluffy said...

Gooooooooooooooo Leslie! You can do it...you will be happy about it after. Promise!

Rhonda said...

I like Alison's ideas, and Fluffy's dedication! :)

Beth Ann said...

Oh, I so have those days. But go. You will be glad you did. :)

MandaPanda said...

I feel that way a lot. I'm a bad example but I have found that if I go with a plan to just do a light workout and not really push, I still feel alot better just for going.

Annie said...

Getting there is the hardest part for me too! Once I do get there, I love it.

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

Too funny, some of us are opposite and have to go every day LOL... We crave the gym!

HS