Monday, April 18, 2011

New Position and a Sickness

I start my new position today.  Which I'd normally be very excited about BUT I have a raging sickness.  Mostly in my chest.  I pretty much laid around on the couch all day yesterday and if it wasn't for the fact that I'm starting my new position today I would be laying in bed right now.

I did not get to the gym this weekend, Saturday I was lazy, yesterday I felt awful.  The scale did go down though.  I will take it, it's a start!

Happy Monday Everyone!

5 comments:

Chubby McGee said...

Good luck on your new position! And GET BETTER!

Amy W. said...

Well that sucks! I hope you get feeling better ASAP!

MandaPanda said...

Hope you feel better soon. good luck on your first day!

Justawallflower said...

Feel better soon, and hope the transition goes smoothly!

Rhonda said...

Good luck with the new position, I hope you get to feeling better. (I just looked at your ticker for the memorial day challenge, we've lost exactly the same amount of weight! :D)