Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Argh. Blah. Ugh.

I am oh so frustrated with myself.  I am letting stress and anxiety ruin my eating and exercising habits. 

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I know where the stress and anxiety is coming from.

*Marc started his new job today
*Marc's part time job is unhappy with new availability so that probably means we are going to lose his part time income
*I start my new position with my company on Monday
*Our bills are piling up, we spent a lot more money than planned on Marc's party and now we have to buckle down and get back on track
*Losing the weight so we can start trying for baby

Those are the biggest factors and I'm letting it ruin all my progress.  I totally binged last night while Marc was at his part time job.  I'm disgusted with myself and I actually made myself physically sick with how much I ate. 

I weighed in at 315.7lbs this morning.  That is 4.6lbs up from my lowest last week.  And to be honest I was up to 318.something this weekend with all the junky food I ate from the party. 

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I need to get out of my head, stop the negative talk and get positive again.

I haven't been to the gym in a week and all I want to eat is carbs, carbs and CARBS.

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I need to get back in the game and stop being a whiny mess.

I want to meet my 900 minutes of exercise goal for April. 

I want to reach 100lbs lost.

I want to be under 300lbs.

I want to start trying for a baby.

I must get in the right frame of mind so that I can meet this goals and stop sabotaging myself.


5 comments:

Amy said...

Leslie, I know how it feels. Here's what I suggest. Pick ONE thing and focus on it for a week - eating less carbs, exercising, getting enough sleep, 1200 calories per day - whatever your number one goal is, focus on it. Then in week 2, you can add another goal. It's way too overwhelming to look at the big picture like this.

Stress is normal. It happens to us all. You can do this - you've done great so far, and you know how it feels when you get it all together at the same time, so make a plan to make it happen, and I'm confident you will!

I speak from experience. I started Atkins by telling myself I wouldn't force myself to exercise for two weeks until I was out of induction. It would have been too much for me...

Hang in there and be kind to yourself!

Amanda Kiska said...

I am confident you'll get back on track. Keep blogging.

Beth Ann said...

I SO hear you!! It happens. Then we pick ourselves up and start anew. You can do it!!

On another note, your new profile picture is just beautiful. I can't get over the change in you. I just keep scrolling up to look at it! Take a break from beating yourself up and tell yourself that you look freaking smashing...because you do. :)

Dawnya said...

Sweet Leslie,

Stop beating yourself up. We all have these days. But like Beth Ann said we get back up and we start again. Amy gave you great advice on focusing on one thing.

Everything will work out with the finances...and you will lose those pounds.

Keep your head up kiddo!!

Amanda said...

You're going to do it! Stress is a big pain in the ass and it trips us all up from time to time! But the thing to remember is that ultimatly you are happy..you might have to buckle down with the funds but you'll do it, you might have to hit goal before you can start trying for a baby, and you will. There is always something so take it one day at a time and breath!