Monday, August 1, 2011

A Little About Me

Since I'm participating in the Secret Bandits, I figured I would do this little questionnaire.  


1. What is your occupation right now ?

Branch Fulfillment Assistant, I work at a bank.  Basically I am support for the branches in our operation center.  

2.What color are your socks right now? 

White.

3. What are you listening to right now? 

Tosh.0, my husband is watching.


4. What was the last thing that you ate? 

I shall not tell a lie...roast beef sub and mozzarella sticks.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? 

Nope and have no desire to learn.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? 

My mom, she was telling me her and my dad are headed home early from their trip.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? 

I stole this idea from multiple people and I like them all!

8. How old are you today? 

28.

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? 

I am girl.  I like gymnastics, ice skating and my FAVORITE sport show is Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.  :)


10. What is your favorite drink? 

Diet Dr. Pepper.  Too bad I don't drink it anymore.


11. Have you ever dyed your hair? 

Yes, I usually highlight but haven't for almost a year now.


12. Favourite food? 

LOBSTER.


13. What is the last movie you watched?

JFK with Marc yesterday.


14. Favorite day of the year? 

Anyday I don't have to work.

15. How do you vent anger? 

Crying, yelling or eating.


16. What was your favorite toy as a child? 

Gumdrops, he was my teddy bear.  I still have him.  He has gone to on my driver's test with me, to Florida, everywhere basically.

17. What is your favorite season? 

Fall.


18. Cherries or Blueberries? 

Hmmm...to eat by themselves Cherries but I adore blueberry pancakes

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? 
Sure...or you could just post on your blog.20. Where is you favorite place to escape?

Disney.  Though that is not affordable or logical.  My second favorite is to get a pedicure at the Spa.

21. Favorite TV Show?
Dexter!  Sex and the City!  Don't make me choose.


22. Living arrangements? 

Married, two kitties, trying to get pregnant.
23. When was the last time you cried? 

Hmmm...about 60 minutes ago.  I cry a lot.

24. What is on the floor of your closet? 

A safe box and a bag of old clothes.


25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?

Hmmm...I really don't know.  Probably Amanda, we've known each other a long time.


26. What did you do last night? 

Watched JFK, went to bed and watched The Simpsons.  We watch The Simpsons every night before bed.  I love it.

27. What are you most afraid of?

Never having kids.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? 

Cheeseburger please!

29. Favourite dog breed? 

No thanks, not a huge dog person.  

30. Favourite day of the week? 

Saturday.

31. How many states have you lived in? 

Two, Maine & Massachusetts but I've worked in three, Maine, New Hampshire & Massachusetts.

32. Diamonds or pearls? 

Diamonds

33. What is your favorite flower? 

Lilacs.

6 comments:

Stace said...

I LOVE the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders!!!

Rhonda said...

LOBSTAH! lol Sorry, I think that blog where you were talking about saying it like that every time someone says lobster around me now.

And OOH, lilacs. Love 'em. :)

MandaPanda said...

Everyone's closets are so tidy! You only have two things..I couldn't possibly list everything on my closet floor. In my defense, we moved a couple months ago and my closet has become the "we have nowhere else to stick it" room.

Oh! And I LOVE Dexter!

Cece said...

Roastbeef sub and moz sticks .... oh man, you are making me hungry ! Oh, I like lilacs too ... I think I just like purple flowers !

Sharon said...

hello! you have done so great with weightloss.. new follower here!

Beth Ann said...

Gumdrops. Too cute!