I am very happy today! I finally got call backs from two new therapists! Who knew it was so hard to find people? I mean, seriously?
I have been leaving messages all over the place, apparently because I need night availability that makes it more difficult to accept me as a patient.
I talked to two very promising therapists today. I have an appointment with one of them tomorrow afternoon after my fill and then the next one is supposed to call me back with an appointment time. I'm keeping my options open in case one of them isn't a good fit. I think that is important.
I've come to the conclusion that I'm depressed. I think I can handle everything on my own and then WHAM something happens and I can't get control of myself. I have spent most of today crying off and on at my desk. It's awful. I'm sick of feeling this way. Marc feels helpless and then I feel bad because I'm making him feel bad. Ugh.
I'm really hoping that I will feel better after my appointment with my fill and the new therapist tomorrow.
*Fingers Crossed*

9 comments:
Honey. Continue on this path. Find a therapist whom you love and can help you. I am so sorry you are upset. But you can fix it!! Kiss Marc on the forhead and tell him you love him.
PS your hair looks mega cute!
Sounds like you're taking positive action, Leslie...that's GREAT! I had a wonderful therapist for several years when I was in my mid-twenties and early thirties. I wouldn't trade one minute with her for anything! Hope the fill goes well and you find a great "fit"!
dede
Hope these appointments go well! :)
Sending good fill and therapy thoughts your way!
Good for you taking things into your own hands...
Good for you! It takes a strong person to admit they need a little help. I admire your perseverance!
Therapy has done wonders for me. I hope the same for you.
I'm a big fan of therapy. And I love it that you have lined up two therapists. Just like everything - if one doens't work - don't give up on therapy - find another therapist !
Fingers crossed!
Post a Comment