It is so cold in my office building, it's not even funny. My toes and fingers are frozen! I have my hoodie on and that isn't even helping! Brrrrrr!
I woke up this morning and went out for a walk. Yay me! Due to my fill appointment on Wednesday I had to be at work early but I still went out and got 26 minutes of exercise in. I started my week off right.
So far this morning I have eaten what I planned too but I did end up eating my Luna Bar - Chocolate Dipped Coconut and let me tell you that was like eating a little piece of heaven. I am starving this morning and after I ate my cottage cheese I was still starving so I caved and ate it. I am okay with that, I could have eaten something a lot worse.
I have decided that I'm going to sell my bodybugg. It's not that I don't like it, I do but I find that I'm not using it because the armband causes pain due to the nerve damage I have in my arms. It really irritates it and the nerve damage is from years ago and it doesn't bother me on a daily basis but I finally connected that it hurts when I wear my bodybugg. So anyhoo...I am going to list it on ebay to sell but I figured I would offer it up to any banders who might be interested first. I am willing to sell it for a reasonable price and all told I have probably worn it for about 30 days total. I believe if you buy a used bodybugg you are still able to get the 6 month free trial subscription to the program, I think I read that somewhere in my literature. I have everything it came with and the box still. Just send me a comment or email if you are interested. If not, I'm going to list it on ebay.
I finally feel as though I am in the right frame of mind. I was lost there for a few weeks but I feel like I can do this again. I was forcing myself to try and it wasn't working and then I would just feel more guilty. But now, I think I'm there. I am not fantasizing about what sort of take-out I can have for dinner, I'm looking forward to my yummy lunch and I am beyond ready to see that scale move down. Thanks for sticking with me over the last few weeks!
My town is having a 5k in September and I'm very tempted to sign up. It just scares me. I know I will walk the whole thing, my biggest fear is coming in dead last. It says that walkers are welcome but they will not be timed like the runners. I don't know. It's $15 to sign up before September 1st. I want to do something like this, maybe it's what my confidence needs.
I think I have been random enough for this Monday morning. I hope everyone has a good week!


9 comments:
how much are you looking for the boddybugg?
I would definitely be interested in your body bugg as I'm not sure if we can buy them over here. However, how would I pay you? And how much are you wanting?
I think the 5k is a fantastic idea. I did one recently with my hubby, and although we didn't come dead last, we were close. But I didn't care. In the end, we were out walking 5k when lots of other people were still in bed. That was a victory for me, and I am doing another one in September. Do it!
Sitting at my desk at work in my snuggie! I hate when it is cold at work!!! It is 110 or something outside and the thermostat in here is at 71 brrrrrrrrrr!
Definitely do the 5K!! We all have to start somewhere - and who cares where you come in - your still ahead of those people that didn't bother!
Have a GREAT rest of your day! :)
Go for the 5K! I am looking for one in my area that benefits animals or something I care about too. I mean, if I am paying money to walk, it might as well be for something close to my heart. I am sure I will walk it too. But we all start somewhere. Take the leap.
You can do it! I definitely would, hell... I might just see about some in my area. :)
Who cares if you come in last?? There are a whole lot of people out there that aren't doing anything. You get props for showing up, sister! You know if I were close, I would do it with you. :)
I think you should definitely do the 5k! It doesn't matter where you finish, just so long as you do. I'm doing a 3 mile Mud Run in September, we can train together (virtually)!
Oh that Luna bar looks divine ! And good for you on that morning work out !
Yum! I'll have to try that Luna bar! You can definitely do the 5K! I really want to do one too!
Post a Comment