Friday, February 11, 2011

Lobster & Crab Rangoons.

Even though I have been weighing myself every morning today is the official move the ticker day.

The scale read 325.8lbs today! That is 4.3lbs for the month of February and 2.3lbs for the week.

I'm very happy with that.

I'm sad to say that I have NOT exercised at all since that 1 time on Feb. 1st. I must do better, I have 9 times left to do this month and I will meet that goal.

Eating has been going really well. We did take out a few times this week but I got sandwich wraps, so I'm not eating that evil fried food. Why do bad things taste oh so very good!? You know what I have been craving...?? CRAB RANGOONS. What is it that they put in chinese food that makes you crave it like freaking crazy? Oy.

As a treat tonight I am having lobster. Ahhhh, lobster. My one true food love. I'm so happy that my band allows me to eat lobster as that was the ONE food I was worried about never being able to eat again with my band. Phew. What can I say? I'm a true Maine girl. I have got to have my lobster!
I'll be honest, I really want to order crab rangoons to go with my lobster. Yes, it's excessive but it's a delicious combination. I will resist though. I want that scale to keep moving down.
It's been almost a month since I had lobster so I'm really looking forward to it. Yayayaya!

I had an appointment with my awesome nutritionist yesterday. She is always so supportive. She did use tough love and told me to amp up the exercise. I'd really love to be under 300lbs for my March 18th doctors appointment with my ob/gyn and she told me if I exercised and kept going with my good eating habits than I could reach that. I really want to do that. It would be so awesome to go to that appointment under 300lbs because that is what I have to be at to be able to deliver at that hospital. We also talked about me doing a half marathon and she again said if I got serious that I could be ready to do one by the summer. I'm going to mull on that for a bit more but I do need to get moving exercise wise. That is what I'm going to focus on in this next week.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

How AWESOME would it be to be under 300 lbs by next month? :) How long has it been since you've been there? I cried when I was finally under 250 lbs - I haven't been there in years! You can do it! I work out about 4-5 times a week for about an 60-75 minutes per day (LIGHT exercise), and if I can do it you definitely can too! We're gonna rock these dang bands if it's the last thing we do. :)

(And how crazy that we both blogged about fried foods today?! It must be in the air! lol)

Leslie said...

It is too funny! I read your blog after I had posted, what a coinky dink!

I don't even remember the last time I was under 300lbs, I bet it was college. Heck, it may have even been high school.

I have to work out, I just have too. I need to stop being dumb about it because really I have no excuse!

Amanda said...

Awesome weight loss!!

It is called MSG...seriously. It can have a craving quailty. I do love good crab rangoons. The ones that are cold and have sat for a while are just not that great, but I'd eat them anyway!

Oh I love lobster too! You lucky duck for living so close to them! We live in the mountains of NC so no go for lobsta!