My scale was very happy today....but it was probably because my band was cranky yesterday and I couldn't keep any food down. It read 323lbs, it's exciting but I'm super hungry!Isn't it weird how some days your restriction is so tight? It's crazy to me. Then you have troubles with some food and then other times you can eat like you don't even have a band. It's so weird how persnickety the band and restriction can be.
I struggled a bit this past week with eating not so great things. Marc & I have not been very good about cooking dinner every night and we so badly need to get back into that routine. It is getting to the point where I'm sick of getting wraps from take out places, when that happens you know you are eating take out too much.
I need to get my head back in the game. I also need to come up with a concrete exercise routine. I didn't do any exercising this weekend and I had plenty of time to do some, I was just lazy. I need to work out 5 more times before the end of February.
I really really want to get under 300lbs. I just need to stay focused. I think today on my extra day off, gotta love those bank holidays, I'm going to make a list of times that I can exercise and stick to that plan this week. I do much better when I have a plan to follow. Maybe I should start writing out my plans for the week and then just follow it even when I'm tired, cranky or just being lazy. Once I figure out my plans I will post them here so you can all help me stay accountable.

3 comments:
You're doing awesome, Leslie. :) IT IS crazy how finicky the band can be. I don't even have restriction yet, and I can already tell. It's like a scorned mistress. lol
LOL! You are totally right. I love that, a scorned mistress! I think we need tshirts that say we are ruled by our scorned mistress. LOL!
You're doing great! Good job!
Post a Comment