Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Mini-Goals/January Results.

I was very nervous for my weigh in today. Yesterday I was over my January Mini-Goal of 10lbs lost so I didn't have a lot of hope of meeting it this morning....

I'm happy to report that I did!!!


In fact, I lost 10.5lbs for the month of January. I will take it! Yayayayayayaya!!! I contribute a really good day of eating and some exercise this morning. I'm so happy that I made it.

Now it's time to make the February Mini-Goals. Yes, I said goals.

Goal #1 - Lose 8lbs in February.

Goal #2 - Exercise 10 times in February.

I'm happy with these goals, I think they are very attainable. In fact, I've already exercised this morning so I'm down to 9 more times in February. With how much I loathe exercising I think 10 times is a good goal to strive for.

I'm so happy that I had progress on the scale this month. It makes me very happy and I look forward to having a successful February!

2 comments:

Justawallflower said...

I love your goals! you should join the water challenge with us this month! you can find the info on Ms. M's blog here http://www.fatscapadesofaredheadedchick.com/2011/01/attention-sippers-gulpers.html

have a wonderful day!

Amanda Kiska said...

Great job!

I wish I was still losing 10 lbs. a month...