Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Feeling Hopeless

I can't get out of my own way.  I just don't know how to get back into the groove again.  My brain tells me I can do it because I did so well last year but for some reason it also tells me that I need to eat way more than what a portion size is and that ice cream should be a daily treat.

On the positive side I have walked the last two days, woo hoo!  I guess that is one small step in the right direction.

As of today I'm exactly 50lbs heavier than I was at my lowest last summer.  Sigh.  The thing that bothers me the most is that before we moved I was down another 20lbs.  I feel like I put on those 20lbs like an idiot.  Grrr.

I'll get back to where I was....right?

3 comments:

adorkbl said...

Yes. you will get back there. don't feel hopeless. I was there last year. I had a rough summer/fall in my personal life and gave up. I gained and gained. I re-commited at the end of March and am down 30 pounds. It started off rough.. but gets easier as time goes on.

YOU CAN DO THIS.

Andrea said...

Don't give up hope! You can do it!

BandedIceGirl said...

you will get back there, it might take some time, just don't give up :)