Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Year of Violet

Everyone knows I'm addicted to Pinterest and I found this idea on there when I was killing time on bed rest.  The basic thing is taking weekly pictures of your baby through the first year.  I'm going to use different fabrics for backgrounds and at the end of the year make her quilt with all the different ones we use.  

Here are the first three photos.



I can't believe how much she has changed in just two short weeks!



13 comments:

Andrea said...

Fun idea! She's so cute!

MandaPanda said...

I couldn't even finish my girls' baby books. Good for you! She is absolutely adorable!

Holly from 300 Pounds Down said...

Oh my gosh! She is ADORABLE!!!

Sarah G said...

Omgoodness how cute is she?!?!!

LoriBang said...

What an awesome idea! She is super cute too! My sister started a blog for my nephew and posted all his pictures and a weekly update of what things he did new over the week. She also took random photos over the year and then went to shutterfly and had a book made of his first year and then gave one to him and to the grandparents on his birthday!

adorkbl said...

I LOVE that idea!! So cute. :)

Stace said...

What a fun fun idea! might steal it for the next baby!!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

OMG in heaven - that last one is to die for!

Jen said...

She is an absolute doll! I LOVE your weekly idea! I do monthly for Mac and wish I would have thought to do weekly! It is amazing how much and quickly they change! Also lie the baby legs!!!

Elizabeth said...

She is adorable!!!!

Lee Ann said...

What a cute idea for a SUPER cute baby girl! Love it. Congratulations Mama.

terbear287 said...

she is adorable.

Rhonda said...

I love the idea of using difference backgrounds! She's so gorgeous. :)