Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hello, My Name is Leslie...

....and I am addicted to pinterest.

Have you heard of this?  It is simply amazing!  I may be late to the game and you all have been there done that but I'm in love.

 The best way to describe it if you don't know what pinterest is all about is this... it's the storing and organizing of information and ideas on the internet.  You make these boards and you "pin" ideas to them.  It's awesome.  You can find everything from entertaining ideas to weight loss tips and quotes to funny animal pictures.  I am in heaven with all the wonderful ideas on there.


I'm in love with this idea and I think I'm going to adopt it for my house for 2012. 

Or this cute little sign that has insipired me to make something like it for Violet's room.
Anyways, if you are on pinterest you can follow me.  If not, let me know and I can send you an invite so you can join the addiction! 
Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

I'm too scared to try it because I'm afraid I'll be addicted!

Elizabeth said...

oh you will be!!! It is horribly addicting!

Elizabeth said...

Love the happy memories in the jar!! I think I may adopt that as well. I think too often we remember the bad stuff and forget the good!

Andrea said...

Love Pinterest!