Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

I have been loving all the Thankful blogs that a lot of bloggers have been doing this month so I thought being the day before Thanksgiving that I should give it a whirl.

I'm Thankful for....

*My wonderful husband, Marc. 
He is really the best guy I know and I feel incredibly lucky to be his wife.

*My parents. 
They have always supported me and been there for me when I needed a hug or a kick in the butt.

*Being pregnant. 
Deep down I never thought I'd ever be able to get pregnant.  I feel so lucky to be pregnant with our sweet baby girl.

*My Kitties.
They are just so lovable and sweet.  I love my fur babies.

*Books.
I'm an avid reader and can't imagine my life without books.

*My Realize Band.
I wouldn't be where I am today without it.  It has given me the boost I've needed to lose weight and keep it off.  I can't wait to get back to losing after the baby is born.

Those are just a few of the things I'm thankful for this Holiday season, what about you?

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Andrea said...

Those are great! Happy Thanksgiving!

Rhonda said...

Great list. :) Happy Thanksgiving, sweetie!

Sarah said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Amy said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Leslie!