That's me, a Busy Little Bee.
I've been busy with doctor appointments, physical therapy and moving. So much fun but I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and I couldn't be happier.
FIVE days until we find out if the baby is a boy or girl. I am so flipping excited to know. We are planning the gender reveal party on the 29th for our immediate family so I've been having fun coming up with decorations and a little game. Should be a fun time. It will also be the first time that both sides of the family have gotten together since we found out we were pregnant so it will be nice to just see everyone and celebrate together.
I had a bit of a scare with my blood pressure but I'm happy to say that it has gone back down and the last time I went to the doctor I had lost SIX lbs in a week. Yahoo! I'm back on track, eating healthier and I am feeling so much better. No more morning sickness. Hallelujah!
I'm out of my boot cast and wearing my sneaker again, at first it felt really weird but now it's normal. I'm still limping and haven't been cleared for exercise. My PT goal for myself is to be able to go outside for walks before it starts snowing. Hopefully I can get there.
I've been keeping up with your blogs, just not commenting much. I'm still thinking of all of you!

2 comments:
Can't wait to find out what you're having! :)
Glad that the boot is finally off and the blood pressure is all good. I found out the gender with the my first because I just HAD to know but didn't with my second. It's fun either way!
Post a Comment