I feel weird blogging about my pregnancy. I feel like since this is a blog about my weight loss that I shouldn't but then the other part of me says this a blog about me and my journey with the Realize Band. If I hadn't had the Realize Band and lost 100lbs I wouldn't be pregnant today.
So I'm going to blog about my pregnancy.
Yesterday we had our 12 week appointment, the doctor changed my due date from April 1st to March 26, 2012. Not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things except we can have our 18 week ultrasound a little sooner which is where we will find out what we are having. Yay! I can't wait to know if it's a boy or a girl.
I gained 5lbs from my last appointment but I'm trying not to feel guilty about that seeing as I haven't been able to exercise in 6 weeks and the fact that with the boot cast on I don't really walk around if I can help it. Plus I have been eating way more carbs than normal. They are the only thing I seem to really want to eat besides apples.
I have a prenatal Yoga/Relaxation DVD and I think I'm going to try to do some of it that won't involve my foot. I want to try that this weekend.
I need to get back in the swing of things, since I fractured my foot I really haven't had any motivation or drive to do anything. I want to start blogging on my Simple Sweetness blog again too. I just need to get my butt in gear. I also need to send out my Secret Bandit gift for September. I'm kinda bummed because I never received anything in August from my Secret Bandit.
I guess this post is just me saying that I want to be around more, not be afraid of blogging about my pregnancy because afterall this is a blog ABOUT ME and just get back into the swing of things. I feel like I have taken a 6 week detour.

15 comments:
OMG Leslie...how did I miss that you are pregnant? Congrats honey! I look forward to reading about your progress during your pregnancy! I am so happy for you.
Blog about whatever you want to, it's your blog and if anyone doesn't like it, they don't have to follow along, right? :)
what Ronnie said :)
I absolutely want to read about your pregnancy!! and I am glad you are finding out the sex :) so exciting!!
I know how you feel about bloggiNg about your pregnancy, I felt the same way but yOu are right, this blog is about you and your story! I never blog a ton about weight loss anymore now that Mac is here! Blog about whatever moves you too! I'll keep reading! Glad your appt went well and can't wait to hear what you are having! Preggo clothes coming your way early next week when I get back from. Vacay!
Do not feel bad about talking about being pregnant!! I love ot hear about it!
Your blog is about you! Whatever you want to write I love reading!
Blog your heart out about anything YOU want.
I am so in love with you being prego. Who knew when we put those little booties and stuff in your header that it would come true so quickly?
Take good care of yourself.
Congratulations!!
You should definitely blog about your pregnancy! At least I know I want to hear about it!
As you said, the blog's about YOU, so totally up to you. I hear you on the carb thing. When I was pregnant with my first, all I wanted was Coco Pebbles cereal and oranges. I went through boxes and cases of both.
It's your blog, blog about whatever you want! Me personally I love hearing about pregnancies, but just be warned you are making me want another baby HA HA
I agree with everyone else above. Blog on whatever you want to- it is your blog. I hope you get that darn boot off soon.
Bless your heart, you are going to have an Aries baby :) Just so you know, we can be a bit of a handful at times - but you will be a great Mom!
Also, you could try and have the kid a few days early on the 23rd and then it will share its birthday with the wonderful ME! :)
I agree with the blog about whatever you entire notion! I just found out I am pregnant and will you be clogging about it too!! Looking forward yo reading moreabout the pregnancy! !!
<3 Sam
www.samswlsjourney.blogspot.com
Post a Comment